Health Program

Lighten up the burden of Palestinians, NPC is ready to help with its health program, such as:

  1. Medical equipment aid for Gaza’s Ministry of Health
  2. Blood donors for war victims
  3. Free mass medical treatment
  4. Cash assistance for war victim who is referred to other country
  5. Medicine rack aid for As Syifa hospital
  6. Medicine aid
  7. Ambulance for Gaza’s Ministry of Health

 

In April 2018, 108.000 liter water waste was dumped to the sea every day in which caused the sea to be polluted. Aside from that, in 2018, Israel only granted 58% patients to be treated and refused the other 42%. According to WHO’s report, in 2018, the number of Palestinians who died reached to 299 people and 29.878 injured. Besides, half of the children that are affected by the conflict have been experienced post traumatic stress disorder, while an estimated 210,000 people suffer from mental health problems in Gaza. Health assistance becomes a crucial part, reckoning Palestine’s condition that is still blocked and attacked by Israel.

 

NPC invites the donors to take part in various program to fulfill the needs in Gaza.

Give your sincere help through:

BNI Kramat 69000 90089 branch by the name of Yayasan Nusantara Palestina Center

BNI Syariah Dewi Sartika branch 69000 90089 by the name of Yayasan Nusantara Palestina Center

Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) Ps. Rebo branch: 7129559688 by the name of Yayasan Nusantara Palestina Center

Chat
Chat